It’s another busy week, but that’s not keeping us from eating healthy around here. Is it just me, or does everyone else find themselves restocking the pantry this time of year? I find I need to refill things like sugar, oils, cereals, oats, and a whole lot more this time of year. Why is that?
Perhaps it’s because I’m not bolstering our menu with quite as many veggies. We’re of course still eating a lot of vegetables, but we seriously eat a ton more in the warmer weather months. We work more into what we bake, snack on, etc.
Restocking the pantry often leads t a trip to Trader Joe’s. Thankfully (according to my husband and our bank account) we don’t live super close to one. But that means I load up when I make it there! This week’s menu features one of our favorite family treats: their ravioli. Here’s everything else I’ve been or will be whipping up in our kitchen this week!
- Scrambled Eggs
- Breakfast Quesadilla (tortilla, scrambled egg, leftover potatoes, and cheddar cheese)
- Steel Cut Oatmeal (with raisins, cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, and maple syrup)
- Yogurt with Granola
- Black Bean, Quinoa, and Sweet Potato Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Butternut Squash and Arugula Ravioli
- Ham, Egg, and Cheese English Muffin Sandwiches
- Baked Salmon
- Herb Chicken Breast
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts and Butternut Squash
- Sliced Fruit
- Roasted Potatoes
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Sauteed Green Beans
- Baked Sweet Potatoes
Side note: I’m working on a fun Valentine’s Day inspired muffin recipe. I can’t wait to share it with all of you next week! Stay tuned!
What are you cooking or baking this week? Or what are you restocking in your kitchen? Share in the comments below.